Asbestos Disposal Millicent
If somehow there is asbestos in your property, you need to find the safest and the most efficient asbestos disposal Millicent and the surrounding areas have to offer.
As of 31st of December 2003, the use of asbestos and asbestos-containing building materials has been banned in Australia. This means that the nations still have plenty of structures still standing today that has asbestos hiding either in plain site or openly. Homes, offices, commercial buildings, industrial complexes with asbestos when subjected to demolition, deconstruction, strip-outs or renovation, often churn out a lot of asbestos-containing waste materials. This needs to be contained, the site needs to be decontaminated and the collected asbestos needs to be properly disposed of. We understand this which is why we offer our clients quality-assured asbestos collection services and proper asbestos dumping.
We ensure recommended safety precautions are followed and carried out following the proper asbestos removal protocol as well as the correct disposal of this hazardous material. We are a fully licensed and insured asbestos removal contractor that has been in business since 2005.
We have the necessary tools, equipment and transport vehicles at our disposal. We are also backed by a handpicked, experienced and dedicated team of asbestos pick up and disposal team that allows us to provide all our clients with high quality services.
When it comes to our works and processes nothing comes above safety. Our safe work methods and our processes ensure that each person on site of the project is 100% safe from harm and remains that way.
For more details or to book your free quote, feel free to give us a call right away!
Why is proper asbestos pick up and disposal important?
It is important to properly pick up and dispose asbestos as it can damage the environment, plant lives and animal lives. It can also contaminate soil, water and air. Furthermore, asbestos is also harmful to humans and for the following reasons –
Why is it critical to remove asbestos from properties?
- Asbestos is carcinogenic.
- Prolonged exposure can lead to a myriad of respiratory illnesses.
- Asbestos exposure can also lead to mesothelioma – the medical term for tumours that manifests in the tissue lining of lungs, stomach, heart and other major organs.
For more details feel free to give us a call or to book a FREE quote.
Our Approach: How do we pick up and dispose of asbestos properly?
- We will first divide the contaminated site into sections and then assign each section to small teams of containment professionals. In this way, we will be able to complete the job quickly and also ensure that the contamination is contained.
- The next step we will take is to ensure that all contaminated surfaces are being sprinkled with water. This is essential to keep the dust under control.
- We will then surround the contaminated zone with fencing, put up signs and then assign teams with HEPA vacuums to collect all the asbestos from the site. Post collection, the collected asbestos will then be filled up in thick super sacks and then placed inside air-tight barrels with proper lids and labelling.
- After this, the barrels will then be transported from the project site to the special landfills that are designed to receive and store asbestos in a safe manner.